Network of Disaster Management Practitioners (NDMP) Registered with the Government of Pakistan under Company Ordinance 1984, during September 2011, the Network of Disaster Management Practitioners (NDMP) is pouring valuable contribution in the field of Disaster Risk Reduction with a vision towards “empowering disaster resilient communities”. NDMP shares expertise in all spectrum of the Disaster Management through network of experienced, devoted and highly skilled Disaster Management Practitioners from all over the countries. NDMP is aiming to link all DRR practitioners through trainings, organizational cooperation, exposure visits, conferences, seminars and symposium etc. Since its establishment during 2011, NDMP remained heavily engaged on various projects with more than five UNOs, more than ten I/NGOs and World Bank on different aspects of the Disaster Risk Management.
- Higher degree preferably MBA/ACCA with at least five (05) years of experience with donor funded project in managing accounts and finance.
The Finance Officer will work under the overall supervision of Project Manager and will perform the following tasks
- Responsible to deal all the accounts of the project and settles all matter of banks.
- Responsible to maintain ledger books for and report to PM/Team Lead
- Prepare monthly management reports at the end of each month
- Monitor the funding situation, and prepare the funding grid at the end of each month
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and accounts to donors, as requested
- Ensure that all transactions are properly accounted for
- Responsible to submit the financial report to the finance manager for compilation, review and onwards submission to the donor
- Make sure all the records / accounts / financial transactions are booked before the audit commencement
- Responsible for making quick book entries of expenses
- Manage the petty cash
- Records all incoming and out-going letters and documents
- Conveys all the required instructions and policies of the organization to the staff;
- Monitors administrative aspects of the field office/staff and evaluates discipline and punctuality of the staff to the assigned tasks;
- Ensure the maintenance of attendance register in office and also confirm staff attendance level in the field;
- Responsible to negotiate services agreements with vendors
- Prepare monthly vehicle/fuel and mileage reports
- Support training team in managing logistic arrangements for trainings
- Regularly update the project inventory list
- Assist the HR in maintain the attendance register for staff and record the leave requests
- Ensure at all times that telephone, fax, internet and photocopier are in good working condition
- Record keeping of all administrative arrangements.
Negotiable, comparable to qualification and experience
Please send your resume at email@example.com by 10th August, 2019 in WORD FORMAT. Incomplete or Irrelevant CVs will not be entertained. Please mark the title of the post applying for in the Subject line.